Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

!Stay Tuned!

   I feel as though I have a purpose in life to share my stories and encounters in life to help others to make better decisions and to learn from my mistakes rather than their own. I realize most of you, being hardheaded, wont listen to those lessons and go out and make mistakes anyways, but hey at least I made an effort. Here I will be posting about my obsessions such as: Supernatural, everything K-Pop, SM Town, Japanese Culture, and things of that nature.

Things I will most likely talk about:
+New age
+ Other dimensions
+LGBT
+K-Pop
+ EXO
+ Anything Japanese
+ Meditation
+After-life
+Fan-fictions
+Supernatural
+Stories I plan to write someday
+First world problems (we all need to vent at times)
+World wide news
and much much more...Hope that is intriguing! :)

Hope you like my new blog don't forget to "follow" me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment