"Luhan" I whispered.
Sehun then awoke. As his conscience was regained he shot up out of bed. He slammed his back against the wall in shock and fear. Had I really just dreamed about Lu Han? He couldn't believe that he felt so strongly about Lu Han in the dream. It felt so...real. No, it was just a dream...I don't really feel that way about him. I can't. Sehun attempted to block it out of his mind as he exited the bedroom on the way to the kitchen to get something to eat. He opened the fridge to see what was available, but when he saw that there was nothing he gently closed the door.
Bzz! Bzz! Bzz! Sehun looked down at his pocket and he pulled out his phone. When he looked at the screen it was lit up with a text from Luhan. It read:
Hey, want to meet me for breakfast at the bubble tea place?
Sehun was really glad that Luhan had texted other wise he would have had to eat alone in public, or go without breakfast and he hated both of those options. Plus, he loved it when they went and had bubble tea. It had become a regular routine for them.Sure. Meet you there in thirty minutes.
On the way to the restaurant Sehun noticed he was a little nervous. He assumed it was because of the dream. He still couldn't seem to get it etched out of his mind. The way Luhan had wrapped his arms around him and the way he made him feel."No! No! No!" Sehun was screamed.
He refused to let himself have those thoughts. He couldn't deny that he has asked himself that before, but even then he would just push them aside and ignore them. He knew that he had feelings for Luhan and so did everyone else, but he also knew that Luhan didn't feel that way for him. So to keep from getting hurt he brushed the feelings he had to the back of his mind and pretended they didn't exist.
When Sehun arrived he felt his phone buzz again.
I'm in the back corner on your left.
As Sehun made his way back to the booth, his eyes stayed glued onto Luhan's and Luhan's glued to Sehun's."Good morning." Luhan said breaking the silence between them.
Sehun smiled "Good morning, Luhannie." He looked down to hide the pink in his cheeks and picked up the menu.
"How are you?"
"I've been good. I've missed having bubble tea together. It's nice that we are able to now."
"I know, I've missed you too." Luhan said shyly with a smile.
Pink flushed Sehun's cheeks. Did I hear him right? Did he say he missed...me?
Luhan looked up and noticed Sehun's distress. "Are you O.K Sehunnie?"
"Did you say you missed.....me?" Sehun asked confused.
"Yeah?" Luhan said with a question in his voice. He was puzzled. He said this to Sehun every time they reunited, why was this time any different? "Why, did you not miss me?" Luhan was embarrassed. Typically they exchanged I missed you's, but it was noticeable that Sehun's response wasn't the typical.
"No, Luhan I did! I missed you a lot. I just thought-" Sehun's voice caught. "I just thought you might not have missed me all that much."
"Why wouldn't I miss you? Sehun, I miss you every time I leave. Why would this time be any different?" Luhan was worried. Did Sehun not miss him like he missed Sehun?
"Well, I saw your interview. The one where you said I was a little brother to you." Sehun said shyly breaking eye contact.
"Yes, you make me feel the need to protect you." Luhan felt the heat rising in his cheeks as those words slipped out of his mouth.
Sehun had the menu covering his face. He pulled down to menu revealing his eyes. "You-want to protect me?" My dream......Sehun snap out of it! He doesn't like you!
"Well, yeah. That's what friends do right?" Luhan was still pink in the face.
"Oh, yeah." Sehun immediately put down the menu. Friends. The word stung his ears. Even though he chose to push his love for Luhan to the back of his mind, the feelings were still there and it still hurt when they took a bullet.
"You o.k? You seem sad all of the sudden?"
"Yeah, I'm o.k. I think I'm going to have the pancakes." Sehun said trying to change the subject before he let his mind wonder to the what-if's.
"Oh, that sounds good. I think I will too." Luhan flashed a smile making Sehun blush.
After they ate Luhan reached for his wallet.
"No, I'll pay don't worry about it." Sehun said. He always felt bad when Luhan paid especially after finding out that Luhan felt that he needed to protect him. He didn't want Luhan to look at him like a child.
"No, it's o.k Sehun. I am older, I'll pay."
"I wont let you." Sehun said a bit more stern.
"Why do you do this every time?" Luhan shrugged with a smirk. "If it makes you happy, then go ahead Sehunniee."
As they reached the door Sehun grabbed the handle and stepped to the side so that Luhan could walk through first.
"why, thank you good sir." Luhan flashed Sehun an innocent smile.
"You're welcome." The truth is, Sehun only did things like that because it made him feel like they really were more than just friends. He opened the door for Luhan, paid for Luhan, held hands with Luhan all because it made him feel like he could take care of Luhan. It made him feel like he could finally call Luhan his own.
As they walked to the parking lot Sehun broke the silence.
"Hey, you want to come over to my place?"
"Sure, is everything o.k?" Luhan looked a little concerned
Sehun smiled taking note that Luhan worried for him. "Yeah, I just realized I have a paper due soon and I need a little help with the conclusion."
"Oh I'd love to help!" Luhan loved writing papers, especially when they gave him a reason to spend more time with Sehun.
"Great! Want me to pick you up at your place so you don't have to leave your car?"
"I could just leave my car here."
"Yeah, but this paper might take a while."
"Oh, o.k." Luhan tried to hid the red that flushed his face. Is it really just a paper? Luhan, stop that. Of course it's just a paper what else could it be? Luhan's heart skipped a beat at the mere thought. Luhan, stop that. He told himself while nodding.
"Yeah that sounds good. Meet you at my place in ten."
When Sehun arrived home he cleaned up around the apartment and put his books on the table. The drive to Luhan's seemed as though it took hours. To Sehun, time away from Luhan always went by slower.
"Did you lock the door?" Sehun asked as Luhan slid into the car.
"Yes, mom." Luhan said jokingly as he fastened his seat belt.
"O.k, o.k. I just wanted to make sure. Don't want anything bad to happen to you, little deer." Sehun said with a smile as he pulled away from Luhan's home.
"So, what is the paper about?"
"Astronomy and evolution."
"Oh, what controversial topics. What's your take on evolution?"
"I think that however we came to be is how we came to be. A bunch of rocks were pulled together by gravity and that's what enables us to be right here next to each other right this second and for that I love gravity. To be honest, so what if evolution is the real reason why our DNA is the way that it is? So what? All that matters is that something happened in the past and because of that event we are able to sit right here next to each other. The past doesn't matter. I just want to be right here right now." Those words flew out of Sehun's mouth so suddenly. He didn't even get a chance to think about it before they escaped. "That's my outlook on it all." Sehun said trying to hide the fact that he basically just told Luhan that he didn't care about what happened and all he cared about was being with him in this moment which wasn't entirely wrong, but he wasn't planning on telling him that.
"Well, however it happened. I'm glad it happened, too." Luhan glanced over at Sehun and smiled. He laid his head on Sehun's shoulder.
Sehun smiled and glanced down at Luhan. He looked so content. His eyes shut, his face smooth, his mouth relaxed into a perfect grin.
Luhan didn't budge for the rest of the car ride. He'd fallen asleep on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun pulled into his parking space and shut off the engine.When he got over to Luhan's door he opened it and just stood there for a few moments admiring Luhan. He wrapped his arms around Luhan's delicate body and held him bridal style turning his back to the car door to shut it with his foot. As he walked away from the car Luhan snuggled in a little closer to Sehun's chest and lied his head back onto his shoulder. Sehun struggled to get the door unlocked, but he managed to get it open. When they entered, Sehun carried Luhan to his room and lied him on the bed gently trying not to wake him up or disturb him. As Sehun turned to walk away Luhan opened his eyes.
"Sehun." Luhan was tired and was having a difficult time finding the energy to speak.
"don't go." he mumbled only loud enough for Sehun to barely hear him.
With those words Sehun turned around to look at Luhan who had his eyes opened only half way. Sehun walked back over to the bed and sat down next to Luhan. When he did he felt an arm creep up across his chest to his shoulder. Luhan pulled Sehun's body down to lay on the bed and snuggled his head up onto Sehun's chest. Sehun looked down at the man who was now laying on him and began to play with his hair.
"mmm. Goodnight Sehun." Luhan mumbled under his breath. "I missed you."
"I missed you too." Sehun said as he lied his head down against the pillow. This was everything he wanted. He couldn't ask for more. He finally was falling asleep with the man that he desperately wants.
Luhan felt an arm wrapped around his waist and a body up against his. When he opened his eyes he saw the blue wall and turned his body around carefully hoping he wouldn't wake up the boy who was asleep beside him. When he got his body turned around he saw that Sehun was already awake. Luhan leaned his head against Sehun's allowing their noses to collide. There was silence, but both of them were being very loud. Their eyes communicating in a way words cannot. Sehun, with his arm still around Luhan's waist, tightened his grip pulling Luhan's body closer to his own. A shiver was sent down Luhan's body as he felt Sehun's arm hug him tighter. His pulse sped up and his breath became fractured. He reached his hand up to caress Sehun's face. Luhan was so happy that those stars died, just for this moment they shared. This moment in time was all because of something that happened a long time ago that enabled this planet to be born and that made Luhan smile.
Sehun's eyes fell shut as he felt Luhan's hand meet his cheek. Luhan pushed his hand to the back of Sehun's neck. His hand pulsing, he would get a handful of Sehun's hair and tug, but then let go trying to have self-control not knowing what would happen if he give into his every wish. He repeated this multiple times before finally, he let his body take control. He pulled Sehun's head forward allowing their lips to meet. Sehun was wrong. He thought, just the night before, that he was content, but now in this moment-the moment that the past perfectly pieced together and allowed to happen-in this moment he was content. He felt the warmth of Luhan's soft lips against his. His body went weak, his mind went blank. He was paralyzed in this moment. His mind focusing on the one thing that his heart had been burning for since he laid his eyes on this amazing creature named Luhan.
Luhan pushed his body closer to Sehun's. He didn't know what was happening. I'm still not close enough. He pushed his lips harder against Sehun's. I'm still not close enough. He pushed his body toward Sehun's again this time even harder. I'm still not close enough. He rolled his body on top of Sehun's. I'm still not close enough. He had never felt this way before. He felt the need to get closer to Sehun. Their bodies were completely touching, yet Luhan still didn't feel close enough. Why? Sehun lifted his hips from the bed and pulled Luhan's hips down to meet his. As his body relaxed, allowing his hips to meet the warm bed once again he allowed his lips to part making room for his tongue to pass through. Luhan felt Sehun's lips separate and he knew why. In response Luhan opened his mouth as well allowing Sehun's warm and wet tongue to meet his.
Sehun felt Luhan's bottom lip slip past. He allowed his jaw to close slowly and gently, trapping Luhan's lip in his teeth. With this Luhan let out a soft moan and pushed his waist against Sehun's sending an electric shock through his body. With this Sehun pushed his hips back against Luhan's. They repeated this a few times until finally, Sehun had had enough of this teasing. He pushed Luhan back, but kept their mouths in contact and flipped Luhan onto the bed placing himself on top. Not wanting to separate their mouths Sehun pushed his tongue deeper into Luhan's mouth. Luhan felt Sehun's tongue travel deeper into his mouth. He reached up and placed his hands on either side of Sehun's waist. He wrapped his fingers around the edge of Sehun's shirt and pulled it closer. Sehun raised up and allowed their mouths to separate letting Luhan pull his shirt the rest of the way off. Once the shirt was removed Luhan dropped it onto the ground and ran his fingers along Sehun's sides causing Sehun's body to shake. Sehun let out a moan and grabbed Luhan's head with both hands pulling it forward quickly, but gently kissing him harder than he was before.
The kiss wasn't enough for Sehun though, so he let his lips wander. He kissed Luhan's lips once more and then traveled down to his jaw line pecking it slightly as he made his way to Luhan's neck. Sehun let his lips slide past Luhan's soft, smooth skin before exposing his teeth. Sehun opened his mouth and pressed his teeth against Luhan's bare skin. Luhan let out a soft moan.
"Sehun," Luhan whispered.
Sehun gently bit down on Luhan's skin. Sending another electric shock through Luhan's body. Luhan slid his hands onto Sehun's stomach and let them travel up his body until they reached his shoulders. He then let his hands travel back down Sehun's sides until he reached his waist. Luhan then pulled down Sehun's waist causing him to lose his balance and fall completely onto Luhan. Luhan then began to push his waist against Sehun's repeatedly. Sehun couldn't take it anymore, Why does he get to see my torso and I don't get to see his. He raised up pulling Luhan's neck with him causing Luhan to raise up. Sehun slid his hands under Luhan's shirt and placed his hand onto Luhan's bare chest and slid his finger down his happy trail. Luhan then whined at the pleasure and tried to pull Sehun forward, but Sehun instead pushed Luhan's hands off of his shoulders and pulled his shirt off of him allowing Luhan's abs to be exposed. Luhan was shocked at first by Sehun's denial, but then understood as he felt the wind hit his stomach.
Sehun was pleasantly surprised at the fitness of the hyung. He knew he was fit, but a six pack was not expected. Luhan grabbed Sehun again pulling him down, this time succeeding. Sehun could feel Luhan's skin meet with his. Something changed in him and before he could act upon that change Luhan pulled Sehun's neck letting their lips meet again. Luhan's tongue penetrated Sehun's mouth. Sehun began to thrust his lower region into Luhan's filling him with a tingling sensation. Luhan jolted at Sehun's action.
"Sehun" Luhan exclaimed as he mimicked the action. Sehun slid his right hand down Luhan's side towards the rim of his boxers. Sehun swiped his middle finger along the rim of Luhan's boxers causing Luhan to let out a muffled moan.
No comments:
Post a Comment