I felt his arm gently cascade down mine sending a shiver down my spine and leaving goosebumps on my arm. I felt my heartbeat quicken. I don't know what it is about him, but I just can't help but want him near me all of them time. The closer he is the safer I feel. I felt his arms reach around my waist and I can't even begin to explain the sensation that filled my body as I felt his hands slide past each other on my stomach. My entire body was shaking. I always shake when we make physical contact. I don't know what it is, I just know that I can't fight the feelings he brings to me and I can't fight the thoughts that fill my mind when we touch. He placed his chin on my shoulder. I could hear him inhale and exhale in my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck. His breathing was calm and smooth while mine was hectic and fractured. How can he remain so calm? How is it that he is so oblivious to the way he makes me feel? I know he can feel me shaking, yet he says nothing. Before I could even finish my thoughts he pushed his body up against mine. My mind silenced...I could only think of one thing. I want him. I want you...Luhan
Like it?
No comments:
Post a Comment