Translate

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

?Reality?

Often times I question reality and I ask myself: Is all of this real? Recently I was thinking about people and how they act. I noticed that a lot of people that I have met and conversed with have a little piece of them that is the same as me, perhaps it's their attitude is the same, or their thought process, or something like that. That made me think. What if, all of the people the you run into and all of the people you see, whether you converse with them or just walk past them, is someone you've created in your head to show yourself your traits. Does that make since? Perhaps everyone that you've come into contact with, including me, are just projections of yourself which leads me to my next point. What is reality? What if somewhere in another dimension you are asleep and all of this that is happening right at this moment is just your minds projection? Am I alone in that thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment