Translate
Monday, April 22, 2013
Korea Vs. U.S Opinions Anyone?
So, I feel like there is a lot going on. There is much controversy over this whole N. Korea vs. The U.S. I wanted to know how all of you feel about it? Personally, I hate it. I love Korea and I love America as well. So to have them fighting each other just really isn't fair. This has been going on for too long, I feel. And I feel that one country needs to be the bigger "man" and just negotiate and work things out. I mean, America already has enough problems as it is, we don't need another one. Now, I am not saying that my opinion is valid because I don't know a whole lot about all of this, but I am saying that all of this fighting is taking a toll on both countries and it is becoming a bigger problem than it needs to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment