I have recently discovered that conversations based on the subject of time tend to cause me distress. I have a very unique outlook on the thought of time and I have noticed that many don't understand my perspective. Perhaps it is because I do not explain it well, or perhaps it is because society and humanity has shut out all abstract views and have closed their minds. Either way, it has brought me to this post to ask all of you: do you really know what it is to control time?
Some people believe it is merely to use time to your advantage and to put the time you are given to good use, but I disagree. I believe that we can truly control and manipulate time. I believe that there is such thing as clock time and subsequent time. Clock time merely records numbers based on the earth's rotations. Subsequent time, however, is how much time and the speed of time that has gone by.
Do you ever notice that when you are having fun time seems to go by faster? Perhaps that is because it is going by faster. Perhaps it goes by faster because we, humans, believe that that is what is supposed to happen when we have fun. What if there is no such thing as consistency, but because we believe there is consistency, it becomes real. I don't know if any of what I just said made any since to any of you, but I hope that it did. Maybe I am wrong, but I just felt the need to share that with all of you. Thank you for reading! Please, plus one if you liked this and comment if you didn't to tell me why. I would like to know why you disagree. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment