Have any of you ever watched any foreign dramas such as: Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese, or Japanese dramas? Well, I just recently finished on called To The Beautiful You. It is about a young girl known as Goo Jae Hee (Played by Sulli from F(x) who desguises herself as a male to attend an all boys school. She does this because a high jumper, Kang Tae Joon (played by Minho from SHINee) gets injured and she wants to help him to be able to jump again.
It is an amazing story and I like it a lot, perhaps a little too much. You see, I also have grown to like Amber from F(x) a lot too and she is sometimes mistaken for a boy, also I have grown to find girls who act and dress like boys very attractive. My main point for all of this is that....this drama was the deciding factor in my decision to disguise myself as a boy and see how long I can go without people knowing that I am really a girl.
I have decided that I want to cut my hair and get some binding and buy so boy clothes. My hope is that I can do all of this sometime soon. I have really been inspired. My sister also did this once and it was really cool. What do you guys think? I know it's prob a bad idea, but I kind of want to try it. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment